Updated: Apr 13
2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tablespoons chopped ginger
2-3 tablespoons curry paste (garlic&onion free) or curry powder (adjust to preference)
230g coconut milk (or more for creamier version)
Salt & black pepper to taste
2 servings of rice noodles or cooked rice
Pan-fried tofu cubes seasoned with salt& black pepper
80g Beetroot (shredded)
75g Carrot (shredded)
85g Zucchini (shredded)
1. Heat a non-stick pot & add 2 tablespoons olive Oil.
2. Add the ginger and cook until aromatic, about 1-2 mins.
3. Add curry paste, give it a quick stir. Then add water, black pepper & bring the mixture to a rolling boil.
4. Lower the heat to medium & simmer for another minute or so. Taste test & season accordingly.
5. Stir in coconut milk & turn off the heat.
6. Ladle soup onto rice noodles or rice & garnishes according to your taste.
More recipes can be found on our blog.
Thank you for reading.