Updated: Apr 25
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons chopped ginger
2-3 tablespoons curry paste (without garlic and onion) or curry powder (adjust as needed)
720 g of water
230 g of coconut milk (or more for the cream version)
Salt and black pepper to taste
2 servings of rice noodles or cooked rice
Pan-fried tofu cubes flavored with salt and black pepper
lime sliced into wedges
80 g beetroot (in small pieces)
75 g carrots (in small pieces)
85 g zucchini (into small pieces)
1. Heat a non-stick pot & add 2 tablespoons olive Oil.
2. Add the ginger and cook until aromatic, about 1-2 mins.
3. Add curry paste, give it a quick stir. Then add water, black pepper & bring the mixture to a rolling boil.
4. Lower the heat to medium & simmer for another minute or so. Taste test & season accordingly.
5. Stir in coconut milk & turn off the heat.
6. Ladle soup onto rice noodles or rice & garnishes according to your taste.
More recipes can be found on our blog.
Thank you for reading.