Updated: May 16
160g plant-based milk
70g coconut oil
13g pure vanilla extract
100g spelt flour
100g unsweetened cocoa powder
A pinch of salt
2.5g baking powder
50g brown sugar
30g unrefined sugar
1. Mix together the first 3 ingredients, then set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 170°c
3. Line with the parchment paper (9x13cm pan), and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix the rest ingredients together.
5. Pour wet ingredients into the dry ones, stir them until they are well mixed, and pour the dough into the prepared pan. Bake it for 18 minutes.
6. Refrigerate it (It will be firm after few hours)
7. Store the brownies in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, or freeze it.
More recipes, please check: Pure diet recipes
Thank you for your reading!