Updated: Apr 16
Portion: 4 people
Preparation time: 15 - 20 minutes with rice
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 1 h 15 minutes
1 cup of rice
4 larger peppers that we will fill
200 g mushrooms
100 g soy strips - soak in hot water for about 10 minutes and then marinate in soy light sauce
2 teaspoons tahini
1/2 of coconut milk - Real Thai brand
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
3 tablespoons curry powder - Kotányi curry (pure
curry without onion / garlic)
3 tablespoons sweet ground peppers
1 tablespoon soy light sauce
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Sliced vegan cheese - a few slices
Salt, pepper, satureja
Let the rice cook according to the instructions. Pour hot water over soy strips for about 10 minutes and then marinate in soy sauce.
Meanwhile, carefully cut 4 peppers as in photo.
Put them in the oven for 10 minutes.
Cut into smaller pieces peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese.
5. Heat coconut oil in a pan and add chopped mushrooms, marinated soy strips, tomatoes, peppers and sauté.
6. Add salt, pepper, satureja, ground pepper, curry, tahini, soy sauce, nutritional yeast, cheese.
7. Gradually add coconut milk while stirring.
8. When the rice is ready, add the rice and mix everything together.
9. Then fill the peppers with the rice mixture and add a slice of cheese and cover with a top of peppers. And let's bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
Enjoy the meal! Thank you for your reading
More recipes, please check: Pure diet recipes