Updated: Aug 15
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
240g of cooked Jasmine rice
2 cups fresh spinach (more for a greener color)
3 pinch of lightly toasted pine nuts
1 teaspoon soy sauce/tamari
Salt to taste, sesame seeds, white pepper
Oil, toasted sesame oil
1. Blend spinach with a little water until you get a fine paste (enough water to keep the blender going, I used mixer).
2. Pour spinach mixture in a heated non-stick pan (water will start to separate from the paste and last for 10-20 minutes). Stir continuously until most water has evaporated.
3. Use another pan. Drizzle 1 teaspoon of oil and rice. Then, continue to cook while mixing the rice with spinach mixture until well combined.
4. Season with soy sauce, dash of white pepper and salt.
5. Mix in pine nuts, garnish with sesame seeds.
Enjoy your meal !
More information about pure diet can be found on our blog.
Thank you for reading.